1. "Wow, you're huge!"
-Seriously? You think I don't already know that?
2. "Epidurals are so dangerous, you had better not get any medicine during labor. In fact, you should have your baby at home because hospitals can be dangerous."
-I bet there are many things that I could point out about you that are not healthy but is it my place to tell you about this? Nope, so I will keep my mouth shut. You should too.
3. "Are you sure there aren't twins in there?"
-Yep, I'm pretty sure.
4. "Can I see your belly?"
-Under no circumstances will I lift up my shirt and allow you to look at my bare baby home. Well, unless you are Dr. Smith.
5. "Oh, you're gonna need a c-section."
-I literally had a stranger tell me that today because I'm too petite to have a baby the normal way. No thank you, I'd rather not have major surgery unless I really need it.
6. "Wow, September is a long way off and you're gonna be SO hot in the summer!"
-I could probably wring a quarter cup of sweat from the pits of my shirt right now. I'm aware of the heat.
7. "Have you had that baby yet?"
Friends, please do not ever say these things to a pregnant woman. We already feel giant, and hot; there is no need to remind us of our current state.
Feel free to add your own!