Sunday, May 30, 2010

5 Whole Years








As of Friday, Ray and I have been married for 5 whole years! I just wanted to brag on him and his spectacular gift giving skills. So for each anniversary there are traditional gifts to give and for year five it is something wooden. This isn't really something we always do but Ray went with that and got me the coolest wooden jewelry box. He hand engraved our tattoo on the inside with a wood burner thing. Then on the bottom he put the date and "5 years." This is probably my favorite gift he's ever given me just because of the thought and meaning behind it. He's kinda awesome at giving gifts.
















These past five years have been the most incredible yet challenging of my life. I never thought I could love somebody the way I love Ray. He is such a wonderful husband and provider for me. It's so amazing how God has shown me His love and grace through my husband. While he is definitely not perfect, Ray is perfect for me and I thank God for him all the time. Love wins with us.

2 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Oh my gosh. That is precious. What a smart fella that Ray is!

coffeygirlb said...

I love this. I love what you said so much!