Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Sad



So you know those friends that you just really like to be around? Chrissy is one of those friends for me. When we hang out whether it is dancing at Zumba, cooking and sometimes cleaning in my kitchen, hiking, or playing games, we laugh pretty much the whole time. There aren't too many people that can really really make me laugh, but Chrissy is one of those few. She and Josh have become our closest friends since we moved here...literally. They lived one street away and they're moving back to Ohio in the morning. We've known the whole time that they were trying to move back but I tried not to think about it. It would have been easier to not like them so much and then I wouldn't be so sad right now. Even though it's not cool, it's totally been worth it to get to know some great people. I'm really sad to see them leave but they are so excited to be living closer to family. I would be too.

There Chrissy, are you happy? I finally updated. :)

-Monica
P.S. The only bonus out of this is that they cleaned out their fridge so we don't have to go shopping for about a year now. We had just run out of ketchup, too. Score!

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Awww Mon. We love you guys...

and you have successfully made me cry AGAIN! I am going to miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! I caint even think about it right now! You guys are the only thing that makes it hard to leave Arkansas! :( Now I'm sad too...