Monday, January 28, 2008

One Chance

So, I've been thinking a lot lately. Mostly, just about life in general and how to live it to the fullest. Well, I had this realization (I know I've had it before...) that you really only get one chance to make the most of your life here on earth. Well, that prompted me to think about a couple of things: 1. My relationships with my family and friends, and 2. My current work situation. To my family and friends: sorry if I haven't been good about keeping in touch (I do love you). Secondly, I have a strong desire to be an entrepreneur which is currently not being fulfilled. I don't want to live with regrets. I don't want to look back on my life and wish that I had the courage to start my own business. So, my passion to be an entrepreneur has been refreshed...I'm going to work on a few ideas that I have brewing and see what happens....

What are you doing with your One Chance?

- Ray

1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Yea! I am so excited your blogging now too! MORE UPDATES!

As for us and our lives...we are kind of im limbo. We have all of these great plans, and new endevors we are going to start once we move to Ohio, but we just keep waiting on this stupid house thing that seems to be taking forever!!! We have not figured out if it is a sign, or maybe a lesson to be learned, or maybe there is somthing left God has for us to accomplish befor He will sell our house. So, it's kind of confusing and a little annoying, but then again what in life isn't! :)